Call for Participation – Your Invitation
We are inviting participation from across Alaska and the Arctic, individuals who are experts in their field and interested in problem-solving and international collaboration. Four teams will be created, aligned with the themes below, and together they will apply their sector experience, subject matter knowledge, and innovative capabilities to challenges that each represent. Please complete the participation form to be considered.
- Teams will be announced by January 15, 2018.
- Participants should expect to spend the week in Anchorage, Alaska, from April 23 to 29, 2018.
- Teams will collaborate virtually the month prior.
- From April 27-29, 2018 teams will engage in public dialogue and presentations reporting outcomes.
- In-state expenses – lodging and meals – will be covered; some travel support available.
Expressions of interest should be submitted by December 7.
Four priority areas chosen from the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals based on their applicability to Alaska and opportunity to see innovation applied in a northern context. Keep in mind that these intersect with other SDGs.
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Climate Action
- Good Health and Well-Being
Complete the following to express your interest in participating.